HUET - BRAVO ZULU
Controlled exit equals safe exit.
Our helicopter underwater escape training enables in theory and practice and according to EASA guidelines and international military standards, the procedure for evacuating a helicopter during an emergency water landing. Additional scenarios are practiced on request in order to cover as many eventualities as possible, e.g. rescue of comrades or taking an alternative escape route to self-rescue.
The training for special forces is divided into Basic and Advance modules and is adapted to the respective requirements of a unit. The training can be conducted with or without EBS/CA.
- basic knowledge for risk minimization
- handling of Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) STASS and HEED
- evacuation variants above and below water
- advanced rescue measures in case of emergency water landing
- adaptable difficulty level and special features
- according to EASA guidelines and international military standards