Sea Survival - BRAVO ZULU
Optimal preparation is the best insurance.
In the occasion of a "person overboard" scenario, participants practice the necessary correct behavior in the water. With the imparted knowledge about hypothermia and physiological peculiarities of cold-water impact on the human body, the safe operation of their personal safety equipment is focussed.
The use of distress signals and electronic rescue equipment, as well as the handling and use of collective rescue equipment are also elementary components of our sea survival training. The training is rounded off by assisting in rescue operations by rescue forces and preparing an injured person for handover to emergency medical services.
- basic knowledge of self-safety
- correct behavior in the water
- hypothermia and drowning
- according to EASA guidelines and international military standards
- personal and collective means of rescue
- operation and handling of sea rescue equipment
- initiation and support of rescue operation